Jobs at Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA)
Jobs at Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA): Find KIPPRA Job Vacancies in Kenya. (KIPPRA)The Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA) is an autonomous public institute that was established in May 1997 through a Legal Notice and commenced operations in June 1999. In January 2007,His Excellency the President signed the KIPPRA Bill into law and the KIPPRA Act No. 15… read more. For further expansion, we are desperately in need of the following staff mentioned below. So let’s go ahead.
For More Gov’t Jobs: Click Here
||Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA)
||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders
||Discuss During an Interview
|Last Updated on
||9th July 2022
Find KIPPRA Job Vacancies in Kenya
List Of Vacant Position (New Updates):
KIPPRA VACANCIES -WEBSITE ADVERTISEMENT 5TH JULY 2022
How To Apply For KIPPRA Job Vacancies In Kenya?
The public is notified of the following:
- Detailed job descriptions, requirements, and how to apply are available on the website kippra.or.ke/careers/
- All applications MUST be received on or before 27th July 2022 by 5:00 pm.
- KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply
- There are NO fees charged by KIPPRA for any application of these positions
- Canvassing for any of these positions will result in disqualification of the candidate
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to avail the following documents during the interview:
- Original academic certificates
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation of Department
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Evidence of publications where required
- Recommendation letter (s)
Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter, CV, copies of certificates & testimonials, and duly filled personal data form which can be downloaded from the Institute’s website. Applications are accepted in either hard or soft copies. Hard copies should be delivered to the address provided below while soft copies submitted through email address email@example.com.
Late applications will not be accepted, and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Executive Director,
The Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis,
Upper Hill, Bishop Gardens Towers, 2nd Floor Bishop Road,
P.O. Box 56445, Nairobi, 00200 City Square,
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer.
⚠️Safety Tips: Never pay anyone for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
Disclaimer & TOS: Hiringkenya.site is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice deception or fraudulent, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details, please read more »
Get Notified About Latest Job Updates Subscribe Now