Training Consultant Job, Procurement Jobs In Kenya.
Training Consultant – Procurement, Supply Chain and Contract Management
Devimpact Institute is a global Training, Research and Consultancy firm with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya. We offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector. We enhance the knowledge and skills of participants in the areas of Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Management and Analysis, Project Management, Business Management, GIS, Mobile Data Collection, Rural Development and Office Management. We have a network of highly qualified and experienced professionals to provide high-quality training and consultancy services.
We are looking for a Training Consultant to design and deliver training courses in Procurement, Supply Chain and Contract Management. The successful candidate will be engaged whenever a training or consultancy assignment becomes available on a revenue sharing model.
- Design and improve new training courses and modules in expertise areas;
- Apply appropriate training approaches to facilitate high quality training sessions;
- Design and improve the training materials, tools and training methods;
- Advice on content and process arrangements needed to optimize quality delivery of the training;
- Keep track of the participant’s learning curve during the training;
- Provide post training support to the participants;
- Develop proposals to acquire new training assignments.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Master’s degree or higher qualification in Procurement, Supply Chain and Contract Management
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in the above mentioned expertise areas;
- Proven experience in carrying out consultancy assignments and facilitating training in the expertise areas mentioned above;
- Familiar with learner-centered training methods and participatory training techniques;
- High level of enthusiasm and confidence in interaction with diverse groups of people (various ages, backgrounds, nationalities);
- Experience with the development sector (NGOs), Government Institutions, financial sector or research institutions.
Mode of Engagement
Successful consultants will be engaged whenever the training or consultancy opportunity becomes available. The consultant will be engaged on a part time basis for the duration of the training/consultancy assignment.
How to Apply Training Consultant Jobs In Kenya?
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application and your current resume, on or before May 20, 2022.
Please include the job title in the subject line.