Our client, a leading Micro-finance in Kenya is seeking to hire Sales Team Leaders in micro lending and finance across kenya. The Team leader manages Junior loan officers and acts as a liaison between FMCG clients (liquor distributors) and the company. The Successful candidate must have Minimum of 3 years’ experience handling sales in FMCG distributing.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans and submit them to credit analysts for verification, recommendation and Approval.
- Chair teams meetings and ensure all the members adhere to the branch plans and strategies.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promote company services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers’ needs.
- Establish and Maintain Interpersonal Relationships by developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with the team members of the branch and maintain them over time.
- Make decisions and Solve problems by analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution.
- Coach and Develop Others by identifying the developmental needs of others, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Liaise with Line Managers to recruit, interview, select, and promote employees.
- Analyze performance reports and share the findings with the team.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have Minimum of 3 years’ experience handling sales in the micro lending sector.
- Certified Specialist in Credit Analysis-Level 1.
- Certified Management Professional.
- Analytical and Quantitative analysis skills.
- Knowledge of the financial software.
- Negotiation skills and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills ledge of financial analysis.
Salary: Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 30000 – 40000
Location: Mt. Kenya and Nairobi Region
Career Level: Entry Level
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline for applications: 15th July 2022
Please click on the tab below to apply: