We provide solutions to alleviate global hunger and poverty through the promotion of economic development and self-sufficiency.
To be successful as a social media intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good social media intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities
- Actively managing the company’s social media accounts like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Generating engaging content for blogs, infographics, and videos
- Managing scheduling on content calendars
- Brainstorming digital marketing and campaign ideas
- Tracking user engagement and performance on various social media platforms
- Engaging with the audience on all social media channels
- Analysing google analytics on a weekly/monthly basis
- Suggesting and developing ideas for social media marketing
- Ensuring uniformity in the brand’s tone and content across all social media platforms
- Replying to customer feedback and messages
- Conducting online polls and surveys to ascertain the brand’s reach
- Participating in networking events to build brand awareness
- Updating the brand’s offerings on required platforms
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor and management team.
Social Media Intern Requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with handling different social media like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Basic understanding of social media trends
- Highly creative and motivated
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively and willingness to learn new skills
- Having a go-getter attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving ability and listening skil
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field