Our client, a leading fabrication and construction company is looking to recruit and engage a site operations supervisor. Candidates who match the below job profiles are encouraged to apply for the position.
The engage a site operation supervisors responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Monitoring and managing the daily attendance of the staff.
- Supporting the departmental managers with the adhoc and planned recruitment and engagement processes.
- Ensuring the optimum head counts in all the departments at all times.
- Drafting and issuing out of the employment contract letters to the new staff.
- Ensuring that all the new staff are holding valid medical reports confirming suitability to work in site environments.
- Ensuring the staff welfare and issues are aligned at all times.
- Ensuring that the staff are well kitted in the standard and proper PPE, s when operating at site.
- Supporting the management in handling the disciplinary and grievance issues which may arise from time to time.
- Supporting the management and the heads of department with the separations processes.
- Handling and managing the complete process of incidents and accidents at site.
- Establish a preventative maintenance program in cases of accidents and incidences at the place of work.
- Wring and presenting of relevant reports to the management.
- Coordinating the teams to work together to deliver quality works at all times.
- Coordinating safety training, workshops and briefings at site.
- Ensuring adherence to safety and health regulations within the site at all times.
- Preforming safety, equipment and work place routine inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with the heads of user departments, team leaders and the management.
- Staying updated with the WIBA, safety codes and the employment regulations.
- Ability to process the staff wages and payroll reports
- Liaise with the management and stakeholders on matters shop floor production and operations.
- Ensure and maintain proper staff records at all times.
- Flexibility to travel at short notice.
Requirement and Qualifications.
- Degree in Human Resources and Higher Diploma in any business-related sturdies.
- 3 years working experience in a supervisory level.
- 3 years eexperiencein working in a factory set up.
- The candidate must have the ability to apply data to formulas in excel and computer graphics.
- Computer knowledge as most plants use computerized equipment.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email