Sistema Biobolsa is a system that transforms the manure of animals into biogas and a potent, natural fertilizer. By inputting the manure in the system on a daily basis, you will be able to develop and grow your activities on the farm, improve your energy security, and protect the environment. Transforming your animals’ manure into resource will provide you with a better quality of life!
Who is the Sales Analyst at Sistema.bio?
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales data and providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to optimize our Commercial Team’s activities. This is a strategic role acting as the right hand of the National Sales Manager.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Developing meaningful dashboards and KPIs using analytical tools to present data that can be used rapidly by the Commercial Team.
- Preparing and submitting regular reports based on the commercial team’s data for the National Sales Manager, Managing Director, CEO, investors and other external stakeholders.
- Supporting partnerships through identifying and sourcing opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and tracking.
- Supporting in lead management from the website to the relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively contributing to our commercial strategy through data-based insights and creative suggestions.
More about YOU
- You have 2-3 years of work experience in analytical roles. Experience in renewable energy sector will be an Added advantage
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Management Science / Business Administration / Social Sciences / Business Psychology.
- You must have experience in:
- Sales data analysis
- Project management
- You are passionate about analytics.
- You have Strong knowledge in G-Suite, MS Office and Softwares(Salesforce and Taroworks (tech-savvy).
- You are a team player with a collaborative approach with various internal and external stakeholders.
- You have strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- You have strong Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You are Fluent in Kiswahili and English.
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Global company: At Sistema.bio, you get exposure to working with 3 continents and diverse cultures and people. It’s the opportunity to build an international career and grow as an individual!
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Learning about agroecology and small and medium-scale farmers: We make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely learn about farming and agroecology in general and its importance.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
- A team of Do’ers: We are a team of doers. You will get a chance to get your hands dirty and learn on the ground up because your ideas and execution matter.
We’re excited to hear from you. Kindly prepare a structured and clear answer to the two questions that are part of the application process. Only applications that provide relevant answers will be considered.
Location, travel and start date
- Location is Nairobi.
- Traveling throughout Kenya 20% of your time .