Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. Its two Directors, Ms. Veronica Anam and Ms Njoki Mwihia jointly hold over 40 years of combined experience working in the United States and various African countries. Their joint experiences encompass a range of human resources facets as well as general administration and communications. HCS Africa’s primary target market includes small and medium entrepreneurs and non-governmental organizations spanning the African continent. Its secondary target markets comprise large organizations, government departments, parastatals and multinationals that we service jointly through our local, regional and global strategic preferred partners and alliances.
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit Real Time Operations Agent,who will be a key point of contact between the company and their customers.
The RTO main task is to coordinate live rider operations and ensure daily performance against a range of KPIs.
- Monitor, anticipate and manage the live operation to ensure a great user experience.
- Lead the communication with the fleet for ongoing orders.
- Give structured and action able daily feedback to the ops managers.
- Ensure a smooth operation by coordinating communication with Live Ops support, clients,couriers,and other operational departments.
- Ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes.
- Monitor deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- You are aligned with our company values and enact them both in your personal and professional life
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, G-docs and call center equipment/software programs
- Organized and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced and pressured environment,
- Communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to efficiently solve problems relating to dispatch of orders locally.
- Degree/diploma level in a Business or Social Sciences related field, or having equivalent work experience (6 + months).
- Previous call center experience is required or at least 1year experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in English (Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge and Confidence in MS office
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of sales or marketing in a B2B environment
- Sales and marketing best practice / knowledge of current tools (i.e. CRM tools)
- Swahili or any other local language is an advantage
- Candidates MUST indicate their preferred Locations
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application indicatING their Current and Expected salaries Use Real Time Operations Agent as the subject of the email