Product Manager and Innovation role will lead the Products and Innovation Department and act as the essential bond between our Business strategy and Product strategy. He / She will facilitate the implementation of Product related customer requests/ Issues to ensure quality product performance and 100% uptime.
- Ensure they have continuous overview of products, product performance, cost, and revenue
- Design and implement changes to Products in alignment with the business strategy
- Define the product vision, strategy & roadmap
- Work closely with technical, sales, marketing, and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Participate actively & works with marketing team in designing communication/marketing strategies of product(s)
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Estimate the consumer demand for the product, identify potential customers, stay informed of any competing products
- Develop pricing strategies and oversee product development
- Responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
- Obtain feedback/challenges from clients about product periodically & debrief internal stakeholders
- Work with technical team with respect to prioritizing problem/issue resolution and for continuously enhancing the product. Maintain backlog of product(s)
- Drive the product concept and product requirements based on customer needs and ideas that come from various sources. Evaluate and prioritize the requirements and develop them into a feature set
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle advising management on which product to drop or enhance
- Work with marketing for product positioning, go-to-market strategy, messaging and product launch.
- Work with cross-functional internal team (sales, legal, marketing etc.) and partners.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs, industry market trends and competitive landscape.
- Gather market information to understand customer/product problems and design innovative solutions to translate them into revenue opportunities with assistance from requisite teams
- Continuously benchmark product with that of competition and ensure own product is better and adds more value
- Ensure all product documentation are accurate and up to date at all times
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success of the products
- Coordinates ideas, concepts and product feature research and makes the case for enhancements where necessary
- Periodic Duties
- Attend seminars, trade shows, events & other marketing initiatives to demonstrate technical specification of products
- Cascading of Business strategy to relevant stakeholders
- Recommend changes to business strategy and oversee change management.
- Manage client relationships and regularly interface with Client representatives and colleagues to understand and resolve any issues pertaining to product usage and functionality
- Develop a mechanism for obtaining feedback from clients (and key players) using products in a portfolio
New Business Development
- Recommend new business opportunities and develop business case in support of such opportunities.
- Oversee the development of relevant company or client proposals for the products in portfolio
- Liaise effectively with development team and Project Management Office with respect to projects/integration handled
- Participate in UAT sessions of developed solutions before deployment/customer sign off
- Facilitate product training sessions/workshops of product(s) in portfolio as required
- Perform solution testing and give feedback to clients and development team where necessary
- Performance Management Responsibilities
- Bi-annual appraisals of performance
- Effective tracking & reporting of revenues from customers using products
- Bachelor’s degree in product management, business, or any related field.
- As long as the degree includes classes and courses about business management, product management, public relations, marketing, communications, advertising, basic economics, and mathematics.
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar function.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email