Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public. Our Mission Improve the operational effectiveness of our client, by developing solutions that build the internal capacities and capabilities. Our Vision To become an integrated Centre of Excellence in Management Advisory, Training and Organizational Development within Eastern and Central Africa.
- Check the condition of the machine to ensure reliability.
- Ensure machine availability, reliability, and efficiency through scheduled, preventive, and corrective maintenance.
- To collect, document, process, archive/file, and share operation information with relevant users.
- Professionally execute all processes associated with the provision of products/services to ensure a high level of productivity.
- To ensure the safety of self, others, products, machines/ equipment, and environment are met.
- Does on the job training to attaches and new recruits
- The ability to utilize the machinery with a minimum of senior technical support.
- Carry out quality, production, and business systems check procedures and completion of relevant documentation.
- Effective shift co-operation and communication.
- Work effectively and cooperatively within a team environment.
- To be proactive in identifying communicating and implementing changes to working practices, procedures, and processes that will deliver sustainable health and safety conditions as well as line performance and quality.
- Diploma in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and electronic engineering.
- 2-3 years in an FMCG environment.
- Have worked or willing to work on a shift system 24 hours (rotational)
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application
Use Process Operator as the subject of the email