About the job
As an Implementation Specialist you will play a key role in supporting organisations going live with the Musoni System. You will make the go-live process as painless as possible, giving a positive user experience at all levels of the organisation. You will be working closely with other members of the Implementation team and be comfortable taking the lead on specific projects. You will report to the Head of Implementations.
To be successful in the role you will develop an excellent understanding of the Musoni solutions, and be comfortable driving the adoption of these tools in financial organisations.
As a rapidly growing company, the ideal candidates for this role are ambitious, motivated and outgoing. We’re looking for fast learners with the ability to think strategically and creatively, especially those who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We like people who are flexible and have the ability to enthusiastically respond to new tasks and challenges.
Does this sound like you?
- You have excellent analytical approach and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- You have the ability to interrogate, interpret and create meaning from data.
- Experience and comfort with excel is a must have, SQL experience a nice to have.
- You have experience in analysis activities; requirements elicitation and analysis.
- You have the desire and ability to learn and understand retail and business banking products.
- You are familiar with systems architecture and modern integration methodologies and APIs.
- You have experience in delivering complex software/technology projects into enterprise environments (a plus if into financial institutions)
- You have proven track record of managing multiple projects and receiving positive customer feedback.
- You have strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal), with the ability to communicate, train and work with non-technical users; you take initiative, are able to manage yourself, and have a can-do approach.
- You have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent in IT or a project-related field. Any other supporting tertiary/industry certifications are highly desirable.
- You are willing to spend at least 10% of your time traveling across Kenya and Africa.