The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
- Provide technical franchise leadership and execution support to the OU franchise units and bottling partners across all TI&SC functional areas
- Leadership on technical goals and objectives setting in Key areas (including performance and execution cups) at OU level such as QSE scores, continuity of supply, processes efficiency and performance, timely investments to expand capacity
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the innovation pipeline execution at the FO level according to the business plan
- Lead Strategic TI&SC initiatives execution at the OU and FO level with focus on productivity and complexity reduction
- Ensure continuous improvement at the operational level (plant, country, bottling partner) by driving as necessary, QSE CAP implementation, sustainability goals, new technologies adoption, SC optimization plans
- Support operational efficiency improvement through sharing and enabling execution of successful practices and benchmarking
- Provide PMO support for the FO or country operations for initiatives within the TI&SC scope
- Support Business Unit Innovation strategy and execution from exploration/ideation to post-launch review.
- Collaborate, provide connections, timely support, and responsive solutions to increase value and success of innovations/ commercialization.
- Launch products, packages and technologies on time, at the right quality and viable value chain whilst ensuring compliance to fit-for- purpose governance models and processes based on “smart” risk management, focusing on food safety and legal compliance; as well as TCCC Governance Models.
- Drive fast & agile innovation and commercialization capabilities and partnership with internal stakeholders (R&D, CPS), bottlers and external partners (co-packers, suppliers etc.)
- Maintain, develop and pave the way for digitalization for our technical systems including Picasso, Coke Works, etc., as well as others per the business processes
- Engineer or Master degree in chemistry and food science
Related Work Experience:
- 8-10 years of experience in one or more functional areas within the TI&SC scope: QSE, SRA, Commercialization, Supply Chain, technical franchise leadership, CPS, R&D.
- Very good understanding of technical risk management, technical governance, project management framework and methodologies, commercialization processes. Strong abilities to connect and collaborate with partners across the system – bottling partners, Corporate, FO leadership and OU leadership