We are a not for profit organization that works with vulnerable children in the public school system to improve their lives and school performance. Founded in 2012, Food for Education provides subsidized school meals every day to over 15,000 kids with a goal of feeding 1,000,000 kids by 2025.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management team
- Prepare monthly reports, which include key accounting and financial results based on analysis performed
- Initiate the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Coordinate with the finance team to review financial information and forecast
- Establish and evaluate records, statements and profit plans
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendation for performance improvement across the organisation
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new financial regulations or policies
- Develop models that help with organisation wide decision-making
- Evaluate capital expenditure and asset depreciation
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with a proven track record in a similar role
- An undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or any other relevant field.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/ACCA/CPA is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modelling
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy is required
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email