Howard Humphreys (East Africa) Limited is one of the leading providers of engineering design and management services in Eastern Africa with a track record dating back more than 80 years. Howard Humphreys head office is in Nairobi, Kenya with projects and site offices in several countries in the Eastern Africa region.
Howard Humphreys (East Africa) Limited is looking to hire a skilled and experienced Engineering Technician to support the organization in the production of engineering drawings. The successful candidate must possess expertise and proficiency in the use of engineering software and applications specifically CIVIL 3D and Revit.
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Registration with a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the production of engineering drawings
- Possess expertise with recognised training in engineering software and applications such as CIVIL 3D, Revit
- People skills including interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to read and understand engineering designs, architectural and engineering drawings
- Must possess knowledge of building materials and basic knowledge of construction technology and
- Sufficient experience in detailing of engineering
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application
Use Engineering Technician Role as the subject of the email