Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
The D&T Business Analyst – Brand Technical within Transform will be a key contributor to the Supply BT&S projects.
- Liaise and communicate with Brand Technical key users and stakeholders on Transform initiatives prioritized within the D&T portfolio and recommends solutions enabling the organization to achieve its goal.
- Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the Brand Technical products and solutions
- Identifies, analyzes, and validates requirements for changes to business process and policies, and translates them into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Collaborates with our enterprise architecture team to satisfy the needs of the business today, while building capabilities for the future.
- Supports the product functional design process based on knowledge of the users and technology in partnership with D&T Transform and Business product owners
- Solution Development:
- Define Business Requirements & Gaps
- Design Process, Data and Technology
- Design Information & application security
- Solution Readiness:
- Build Knowledge & Competency
- Build the Solution
- Test the Solution
- Go Live with Solution
- Stabilize Operations
- Solution Development:
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement
- Ensures our technology investments and products are well integrated across the Supply Product line to create efficiency, enable growth, and lower support costs
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- At least 3 years of responsibilities in product/project development experience or an IS focused business area
- Experience in identifying and assessing business capability maturity required to deliver strategic outcomes
- Experience in Supply Chain, Brand Technical and/or Sustainability processes.
- Experience in communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Training or knowledge of supported business domain areas