Workforce Africa is a HR solutions provider dedicated in the provision of Human Resource Management services across Africa. Our MISSION is to deliver Business Growth by leveraging on Talent.
- MA/Eng. in Information Technology or relevant experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as JAVA/full stack developer.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spock, MySQL, Maven, Hibernate, Jenkins.
- Experience with Angular or React.
- Experience in building effective REST APIs.
- Familiarity with Git, JIRA.
- Knowledge and ability to apply design patterns and software development good practices.
- Knowledge and experience in software testing.
- Skills to envisage possible problems, determine and implement solutions
- Proactive and creative approach towards the business area and problem-solving
- Open-minded and flexible to dynamically changing requirements
- English at B2/C1 level
- Ability to communicate fluently with English speaking business partners in writing and in the meetings, being comfortable with discussing and justifying technical concepts/decisions in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of: Micro-services, asynchronous communication (Kafka, RabbitMQ), DDD, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with building cloud-native applications using public clouds
- Experience in using SOLR, Lombok, Flyway, MongoDB, Oracle, Keycloak, OAuth, Swagger
- Experience in working with international, virtual/dispersed project/service teams; in agile methodologies
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software systems
- Writing and implementing efficient, secure, and clean code
- addressing quality as the highest concern Applying quality assurance procedures, tools and patterns
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, testers, business and systems analysts
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation of the systems