We provide professional Human Resources consulting and services to organizations of all sizes. Our differential value continues to be being an efficient and flexible company, which allows us to provide a personalized service tailored to each client. And our effectiveness, innovation, flexibility and professionalism make us a powerful and effective resource for your organization.
Salary : Ksh 15,000/- retainer plus commission
Location: Ngong Road
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting or Finance
- CPA 2 Qualification
- Certificate in Debt/ Credit Management is an added advantage
- 2- 3 Years experience working as a Collections and/or Credit Officer.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Familiarity with debt collection laws.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Investigative skills preferably former police officer or a similar field an added advantage.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email