Andersen in Kenya is a member of Andersen Global, an international association of member firms with more than 3,500 professionals worldwide, nearly 500 global partners and a presence in over 111 locations through its member firms and collaborating firms. The professionals of Andersen Global all over offices in the world share a common background and a vision. We value open communication, information sharing and inclusive decision making.
Client Relations and Marketing Executive Role
- Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Position Andersen the right way to attract the right business prospects, build relationships and trust, increase conversions, loyalty, and brand advocates. (Funnel Development and Management) –
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Project/Client Management and Business planning. Ensure timely project completion based on time and cost.
- Arrange training both In-house and Client trainings
- Manage Social Media/Digital Marketing; i.e. engaging the client across all media- Linked In, Twitter and Facebook to create brand awareness using best-in-class techniques.
- Developing specific sales plans to ensure both long and short-term growth
- Pre-Campaigning marketing strategies for Graduate Trainee recruitment programs in the leading universities.
- Collaboration with Global team to market Andersen.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets.
- Developing engaging content for company profiles and website.
- Effect successful communication strategies for all clients in market.
- Organizing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) events.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plan and strategies with the director.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships and understanding client requirements.
- Marketing Strategy: Collaborate with management team to develop strategies to build brand among employers (ads, partnerships, events).
- Localize our global strategy to adapt to the needs and behaviors of local prospects.
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience preferably with PR Firm or Advertising Agencies
- Experience in brand marketing, brand communication and project management.
- High work ethic, tenacious and an ability to work without close supervision
- Strong facilitation skills including an ability to confidently engage with senior leaders.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint with Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Developing and driving action plans
- Results orientated and Drives innovation and growth.
- Self-motivated and with great interpersonal skills
- Great presentation skills and Customer oriented.
- Proactive and focused
- Very presentable and outgoing.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email