Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
As part of our team, you will:
- Leads and Drives Fixed Network presales activities to turn business opportunities into Contracts/Orders, in very close collaboration with the Sales (Customer Experience) organization
- Identifies commercial opportunities within existing customers and outside the existing apparatus
- Leads RFI/RFP/RFQ process, coordinates, and follows necessary internal preparation needed to build Offer deliverables. Responsible from the quality of offer deliverables.
- Drives commercial & pricing strategy, works closely with commercial Management team to build the business case. Present and follow necessary approvals within Business Group (RBC, BU)
- Supports Customer Team / Account Manager team during commercial and contract discussions. Represents Fixed Network Business Group during offer negotiation and contract signature.
- Identification and development of new opportunities for Fixed Network in his/her territory in cooperation with the Customer Experience / Sales organization and fostering the relationship with existing customers to maintain and grow the business
- Drives short/mid/long Term Fixed Networks strategy within his/her territory, creates/defines customer engagement plan with support of Fixed Network Strategy, Business Unit / PLM, Customer Engineering, Cluster organization and MU/CBT/CT (Market Unit / Customer Team).
- Works in close collaboration with MU/CBT heads to execute customer engagement plan and Supports Customer Experience organization if necessary, during this process.
- Guides Fixed Network Account Managers to build business pipeline and support them to gain Fixed Network business related know-how (new solutions, products, services, etc).
- Technical consultancy to customers & sales teams on specific Fixed Network subjects
- Follows the Market trends in her/his territory, prepares reports and feeds information to related parties (Business Unit / PLM, Regional Business Center, Fixed Network Strategy/CTO)
- Capturing, consolidating, prioritizing customer requirements, and contributing to product roadmaps in order to secure a competitive advantage in the market.
- Responsible from Fixed Network Order Intake within his/her territory, pushes related parties to secure business within defined KPIs
- Provides Order Intake forecast information during periodic reporting cycles, leads alignment with Customer experience organization, challenges and pushes to stretch the maximum possible potential to be captured. Responsible from the accurate on time information
Your skills and experience
- Customer Focus
- Telecom Market
- Sales Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Fixed Networks technologies, solutions, and products:
- Copper access and Fiber access (DSL, vectoring, GPON, point-to-point fiber)
- IP and Ethernet technologies (bridging, routing, QoS, multicast, …)
- Nokia Fixed Networks product portfolio
- Strong customer facing and communication skills
- Knowledge of market and competitive environment
- A good “feeling” for business aspects, understanding how solutions contribute to business for the customer and for Nokia.
- Strong teamwork capabilities, ability to work in an international and distributed organization.
- Building trusted-partner relationships with customers and with other teams in the organization.
- Problem solving attitude, driving issues to conclusion and solution.
- Self-learning and well-organized person
- High level of commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English and Arabic is a must.