Kenya Institute of Supplies Management is a national body for professionals in the practice of procurement and supplies management in Kenya. The Institute draws its mandate from the Supplies Practitioners Management Act No.17 of 2007. This Act provides the legal framework within which the Institute is established and operates as a corporate body promoting learning, development of best practices, and application of the same to the practice of procurement and supply chain management.
To support the Membership Officer and provide administrative support.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments and manage the Registrar’s diary
- Produce and distribute correspondences, memos, letters, forms and documents.
- Reply tofficial email enquiries, telephone or face tface enquiries
- Maintain organized file systems for the Department.
- Ensure clean and organised office areas, including safety
- Perform a variety of other office tasks, such as printing, scanning, copying
- Order office supplies in regards tmembership department.
- Maintain members’ data base lists
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Provide general support tvisitors, provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned
QUALIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
- Diploma in Business Management/Administration/Human Resource
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
- Tw(2) years of relevant working experience in a comparable position from a reputable organization
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Excellent time management skills and ability tmulti-task and prioritize work
- Attention tdetail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- In addition tthe professional qualifications, successful candidates will be required tmeet
- the expectations of Chapter 6 on Leadership and Integrity and possess;
- Valid certificate of Good conduct
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Certificate of compliance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- A valid Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance clearance
- A valid certificate of clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau
- A relevant identification document
- Valid Membership Certificate from relevant Professional body
- Click Here to Fill Online Application Form
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email